Thank you for purchasing from Dr Pepper Park
1) All sales are final. No request for cancellations, changes or refunds is accepted.
2) If your tickets are to be "held at will call", they will be at the venue box office at the time of performance. The box office is usually open no later than 30 minutes before curtain time. It would be helpful if you can arrive early to allow for parking and to avoid the last minute rush.
3) You must have the credit card you used for the purchase with you for identification. If someone else is picking up the tickets, either that same credit card or a photocopy of it with an authorization note from you must be presented. It would also be helpful to have with you a copy of your order confirmation and the confirmation number.
4) In the event that a performance is either cancelled or postponed, Dr Pepper Park will make every effort to contact every patron via e-mail, time permitting.
5) While Dr Pepper Park regrets the inconvenience caused by these circumstances, Dr Pepper Park cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage such postponement or cancellation may incur. Similarly, the conduct of events and performances for tickets purchased is the sole responsibility of the events' organizers and venue operators, Dr Pepper Park cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, loss or damages incurred by patrons while attending these events.
6) All patrons purchasing from Dr Pepper Park must do so in light of the above limitations.
7) Refunds on tickets purchased are made for a cancelled or postponed event only. In all instances when a ticket is refunded, only the cost of the ticket is refunded.