Due to the impact of Hurricane Laura on Saturday, we have made the very difficult decision to MOVE the event to Sunday, August 30th from 12n-8pm. It IS 2020 after all…..so anything was possible.
If you have tickets and cannot make it on Sunday, please email Info@DrPepperPark.com with your order number to request a refund.
Tickets purchased for Saturday’s date WILL be honored on Sunday.
Thank you for understanding! We appreciate your support!
Roanoke’s largest one-day food festival is back celebrating 11 years of deliciousness! Join us on
Saturday August 29th Sunday August 30th for the 11th annual Roanoke Wing Fest presented by Northwest Ace featuring great live music, tons of wing vendors, contests and more throughout the day!
**Due to capacity limitations, your ticket will be good for a 2 hour block of time at the event. Please see our ticket site DrPepperPark.com to purchase your tickets in advance. The schedule is listed below to help you decide when you would like to come!**
Hours 12pm-8pm, block entry schedule shown below
12pm-BLOCK 1 admission from 12-2pm
12:10 Welcome Announcements
12:15 Wing Judging Begins for Best Wings Contest (Under the Walnut Bridge)
12:30-2 Five Dollar Shake
2pm-Block 1 (12-2) Exit Event
2pm-BLOCK 2 admission from 2-4pm
2:15 Wing War Eating Contest (Under the Walnut Bridge)
2:30-4 Five Dollar Shake
Block 2 (2-4) Exit Event
4pm- BLOCK 3 admission from 4-6pm
4:15 Announce Wing Winners
4:30-5:30 The Worx
5:30 Announce Northwest Hardware BIG Giveaway Winner!
6pm-Block 3 (4-6) Exit Event
6pm-BLOCK 4 admission from 6-8pm
6-8 BAND-The Worx
8pm- Block 4 (6-8) Exit Event/Event Closed
COVID Precautions at Dr Pepper Park
We wanted to update everyone on the special precautions we are taking during our events. If you have any questions, please email us at Info@DrPepperPark.com or call us at 540-206-2414.
- Additional hand washing stations at each event
- Guest temperature scans at the gate
- Touch free hand sanitizing stations throughout event space
- Our staff and volunteers will wear masks
- Guests are strongly encouraged to wear a mask. Must have on a mask if within 10′ of a guests not in your group or maintain 10′ of distance. We will be enforcing this.
- COVID screening for all staff including temperature checks prior to working will be done prior to each employee’s or volunteer’s shift
- Our box office and will call will be opening 30 minutes earlier than normal to help allow for sufficient spacing (5:30pm for concerts, 11am for festivals)
- Touch free credit card payment option for tickets and beer/wine tickets (ATM is also on site)
- 10′ foot social distancing markers will be used at the front gate, bathrooms, beer ID station, beer tent, concessions and anywhere lines typically form
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all common touch areas
- Touch free bag checks at the front gate
- 2.3 acres outdoors and a limited capacity allows for ample space for guests to spread out
Tickets are $5 in advance OR at the gate. Kids 12 and under are FREE and do not require a ticket. Credit cards are accepted at the gate ONLY. CASH ONLY for purchases inside the event. We do have 2 ATMs on site. Will call is located at the entrance under a blue tent to the right of the box office.
Roanoke Wing Fest Parking Instructions:
PLEASE LOOK FOR DIRECTIONAL PARKING SIGNAGE WHEN YOU GET CLOSE TO DR PEPPER PARK
Guest parking is at the Riverwalk parking garage. PLEASE NOTE that the first level will be reserved for Carilion employees. Vendor and handicap parking is located in the flat parking lot located directly in front of the garage located at 6 Riverside Circle. (Look for the signage)
We will be running FREE shuttle buses from all of our designated parking areas mentioned above.
SEATING: You are welcome to bring your own chair OR you can rent one from us for $5. We will have a large tent with tables and chairs available for our guests. You can also purchase a VIP tent on the website in advance (Limited Availability)
Outside food and beverages are NOT permitted. No re-entry.
We do have a designated smoking area at the venue.
Dogs are ALWAYS welcome at Dr Pepper Park on leash.